CSASI President Duties
(Elected - Max 3 years)
Responsible for the over-all operation of society, works with society officers and committees as
needed for solving problems and making the society work. For additional duties and definition of them see
C.S.A.S. Constitution and By-Laws and “DUTIES OF CSAS OFFICERS” for functions related to
accomplishing the President’s duties.
- Chair annual society meeting
- Send request to State President to have representative at the annual meeting (1 Jan)
- Prepare meeting agenda send to State Presidents (10 Jan)
- Keeps 1st VP and 2nd VP informed (i.e., as much as possible)
- Coordinator with C.S.A.S. officers on society business matters
- Work to resolve problems with CSAS officers as needed
- Present items to improve C.S.A.S.
- Encourage input from C.S.A.S. officers, review ideas and coordinate with the other CSAS officers for their
- Coordinate implementation of new ideas and operation at CSAS and state level as needed
- Work with Nomination for selection of candidates for CSAS officers
- Coordinator with States Presidents and/or Officer as needed and appropriate to resolve C.S.A.S. issues,
however, do not get involved with internal state problem.
- Removal of C.S.A.S. officer; works with the Nominating Committee & Legal advisor etal. as need to replace C.S.A.S. officer that is not accomplishing required duties and/or involved in illegal activity related to C.S.A.S.
- Review draft journals for accuracy