CSASI Secretary-Treasurer Duties:
(Elected Individual need to be willing to served a minimum of 5 terms)
Maintains the society financial records, pays bills and provides financial information
and Finance Committee (P&F) and society President. Take annual meeting minutes and publication in journal.
- Provides the quarterly journal cost information to Publishing and Finance Committee.
- Inform President and Publishing and Finance committee of any unusual financial expenses received.
- Present records/books for annual audit with the Publishing and Finance committee and President; generally the night before the annual
- Prepare the Annual C.S.A.S.I. Meeting Minutes for publication in the
3rd quarter journal.
- Maintain copy of current C.S.A.S.I. Constitution and Standard Rules.