CSASI Business Manager Duties
(Elected Individual need to be willing to served a minimum of 5 terms)
Oversees the CSAS membership list, coordinate with a Mail Service provider for
the shipping of the quarterly journal to CSASI members.
It shall be the duty of the Business Manager to maintain a file of all the current
members of the member societies of the C.S.A.S.I. The Business Manager shall call
for individual members assessment from each society not less than once each quarter,
and membership lists shall be forwarded to them with an accompanying check to
pay for he assessment on each member submitted. All moneys shall be forwarded
to the Secretary/Treasurer within ten days.
The membership list shall be maintained for the sole purpose of mailing the
Journal and addressing any other correspondence pertaining to the societies.
The Business Manager may employ necessary help to handle maintenance and addressing
of Journals and correspondence subject to the approval of the Publishing and
The Business Manager shall supply the Editor-in-Chief with a list of officers,
a summary of the Board of Directors meetings, and any other business items
to be printed in the Journal in sufficient time for publishing. The Business
Manager shall act as a coordinator for the meetings of the member societies
and supply a list of meeting locations and dates to the Editor-in-Chief for
publishing in the Journal. Business Manager shall serve as a member of the
Publishing and Finance Committee as a non-voting member of the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with State Treasurer on the state membership with complete mailing information.
a. Provide notice of date of membership information and duties are due.
b. Forward funds received to the CSASI Treasurer.
- Receive each state's membership list and prepare a composite list for
the Mail Service provider.
Provide State Officer's information to the 1
VP for coordination on the web site and journal.
- Ensure each state society receive extra quarterly journals.
- Select Mail Service that is economically reasonable and reliable for the mailing of the journals.
- Prepare membership renewal notice for insert into the 4th
- Conduct follow-up on members that do not renewal.
- Present BM report at annual meeting.
- Work with the CSASI President to determent number of journals to print.
a. BM to set aside journals (min 25 – max 50) each quarter for the
b. Arrange for delivery of the library journals to the CSAS Librarian.
- Maintain original of current CSASI Constitution and Standard Rules.