The CSAS screen saver is stored in zip format. If you do not have
WinZip, go to their website shown below and download the evaluation
version at no cost.
There are instructions in
the file for installation of the screen saver or read them here.
Please send us a comment and
let us know what you think.
Got an image for the next screen saver? Send it to csawebmaster
us of broken links
Screen Saver Installation Instructions
- If you do not have WinZip, Click here to
download the free program. (Install this program)
- Left Mouse Click here to
download the screen saver #1.
- In the file download dialog box that is displayed, click
on the save button.
- A "Save As" dialog box will be displayed. Use
the up arrow to move up the directory structure to the
directory you wish to save the installation in. Remember
the directory you are using, you will need this.
- The installation name should still be in the file name
field of the "Save As" dialog box, click on the
save button to start the download process.
- Click on the Windows Start button located on the Windows Task
- Click on Run
- Type in the directory followed by csa_saver.zip OR using the
browse button, locate the screen saver installation.
- Click on the Run dialog box OK button.
- Win-Zip will execute
- unzip these files to a temporary directory. Then execute
the file named csa_saver.exe by double mouse clicking on
it using Windows Explorer OR
- Click on the csa_saver.exe file to execute the preview
and optional installation of the screen saver.